Zore’s Inc. comes from a rich family history of perseverance, hard work, and commitment to quality. It all started back in 1927 when husband and wife, John L. Zore and Anna M. Zore, opened up their first towing and auto body shop in the small town of Haughville, Indiana. In 1945, they moved their beloved towing service and body shop to its current Indianapolis location on Mickley Avenue. As their company flourished throughout the years, they decided to broaden their scope by adding two additional divisions: a used auto parts store and an auto salvage yard. From there, they grew in size by launching two other locations in Avon and Lebanon, Indiana! Eventually, they also procured “Bob’s Towing” in Lebanon, and “Kinman Wrecker Service” in Greenwood, Indiana.