About Zore’s Inc. in Indianapolis IN
A Family Owned and Operated Company Since 1927
Zore’s Inc. is a multi-division towing and roadside recovery company in Indianapolis, Indiana that was built on an impenetrable foundation of quality, integrity, and respect. Since 1927, our business has been 100% family owned and operated, allowing us to build and maintain strong and lasting relationships with our clients and company affiliates over the years. Our deep commitment to delivering the highest level of professionalism and support on every job is well-recognized by our considerable and always-expanding customer base.
As a new client of Zore’s Inc, we guarantee that you also experience the value and security our Indiana wrecker company has delivered to thousands of others all throughout the state, and for over 90 years.
We are deeply committed to providing the highest standards of excellence in professionalism, service, and support for our clients and surrounding communities. Ensuring your complete satisfaction and safety is our top-priority, motivating us to work around the clock to continually improve our skills and resources.
Our Company History Started Over 90 Years Ago
Zore’s Inc. comes from a rich family history of perseverance, hard work, and commitment to quality. It all started back in 1927 when husband and wife, John L. Zore and Anna M. Zore, opened up their first towing and auto body shop in the small town of Haughville, Indiana. In 1945, they moved their beloved towing service and body shop to its current Indianapolis location on Mickley Avenue.
As their watched their company flourish throughout the years, John and Anna Zore decided to broaden the scope of their enterprise by adding two additional divisions, our used auto parts
store and auto salvage yard
. Following these launches, they grew their business even further with the launch of two additional Indiana locations in Avon and Lebanon. After some time, they procured “Bob’s Towing”, making for their 2nd Lebanon location, and “Kinman Wrecker Service”, located in Greenwood, Indiana.
- 1927: We opened for business on 3114 W. 9th Street, Haughville, Indiana.
- 1945: We moved to our current location on 1300 N. Mickley Avenue in Indianapolis.
- 1972: We were officially incorporated, thus becoming Zore’s Inc.
- 2005: We procured “Bob’s Towing” and opened our 1st Lebanon location.
- 2007: We procured “Kinman Wrecker Service” in 2 locations, thus opening our 1st Greenwood location and 2nd Lebanon Location.
- 2008: We opened our 3rd location in Avon, Indiana!
Zore’s Inc. Community Involvement
For the benefit of all Hoosiers in Indianapolis, Indiana, Zore’s Inc. remains active in all sorts of community initiatives and efforts. Look below to see what we are most passionate about in our community, and how we try to make Indy a better, safer, happier place!
Training Classes for First Response Units
Towing & Fire Department Cross Training Programs
Police, Fire Department, Task Force, & Emergency Responders’ Training Classes
Police Training (finger printing, accident reconstruction, VIN verification, etc.)
SCHOOL SPORTS TEAM SPONSORSHIPS (20+ YEARS):
Monrovia Middle School
Mooresville High School
Speedway High School & Middle School
Saint Christopher School
Ritter High School
POLICE & FIRE DEPARTMENT “AWARENESS” PROGRAM PARTNERSHIPS:
IMPD Crash Investigation
Pike Township Fire Department
Wayne Township Fire Department
Lebanon Fire Department
Zionsville Fire Department
Indianapolis Fire Department
Speedway Fire Department
Decatur Township Fire Department
HIGH SCHOOL & GRADUATION ACTIVITIES:
Lebanon High School
Pike High School
Ritter High School
Speedway High School
Ben Davis High School
- We donate trucks for homecoming and prom parades.
- We donate and stage wrecked vehicles on campus to warn students against the risks of drunk driving.
- We give lectures on the dangers of intoxicated driving for school dances and gradations.
- We take part in several prom/homecoming/graduation “awareness” programs that teach students to not drive drunk or use drugs.